The Flying Skin Cancer Doctor has acquired Skin Patrol, the Australian market leader in workplace skin cancer screening.
First to market
Skin Patrol was founded in 2004 by Marion Patrick (Practice Manager), her daughter Dr Tanya Holt (Oncologist) and her son Sam Holt (Marketing, Business Development). First to market, Skin Patrol established themselves as the market leader providing workplace skin cancer clinics to Australia’s top tier corporate and government firms.
Dr Alan’s experience with Skin Patrol
Our shared goals
- Strengthening our position as the market leader in the corporate sector
- Supporting our existing doctor network through peer support, education and offering employees the chance to undertake tertiary surgical management travelling Australia wide
- Attracting the best Skin Cancer Physicians in Australia
- Expanding our network of services to include rural and regional communities across the whole of Australia
- Collaborating with charity organisations, pathology companies and training institutions to assist with clinical excellence service delivery.
Exciting journey ahead
It goes without saying but our modus operandi is that we try and detect the melanomas and all other skin cancers early enough that they don’t get in the way of us living our most fulfilled life. We look forward to taking you with us on an exciting journey ahead.